Hey, every body ! This is Amelie and my FAV subject is drawing and I love watching this Youtuber, Fun2Draw – she is the most wonderful drawer in the World!
Because I like drawing so much, I want to show you how to draw a Pinky Polish. It is kind of like a nail polish for Shopkins👇🏻 😆!!! I have drawn Pinky Polish for you, step-by-step, so you can follow along with me. But, I will also put the link below so you can see it from Fun2Draw … and see if I have actually given good instructions 👍🏻
So let’s Get STARTED! WHEW!
- STEP 1: Draw a horizontal oval.
- STEP 2: Draw two lines on each edge of the circle.
- STEP 3: Draw a curve under the lines.
- STEP 4: Draw a cube below the cylinder.
- STEP 5: Draw on the top left or right an arch.
- STEP 6: Draw a mouth.
- STEP 7: Draw two curves at horizontal ovals. (I have special instructions below on how to draw the eyes.)
- STEP 8: VOILA – there you have Pinky Polish!
(This is how you draw the 👀s)
- STEP 1: Draw an arch on the left..
- STEP 2: Draw a longer arch on the left.
- STEP 3: Draw a little arch inside.
- STEP 4: Do one angle and color it in.
- STEP 5: Draw one line longer, and the 2ed one shorter, and the third one shorter.
Oh yeah … before I forget, check out one of my favorite YouTuber, Fun2Draw: https://www.youtube.com/user/Fun2draw